Saturday 20 March 2010

Fairy Joke

A married couple both 62 were out celebrating their 35th weddinganniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly alittle fairy appeared at their table."For being an exemplarymarried couple and for being faithful to each other for all thistime, I will grant you each a wish".

"Oh I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" saidthe wife. The fairy waved her wand and two tickets for a cruise onthe QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hand.

Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said:"This is all very romantic but an opportunity like this may neverappear again. I'm sorry my love but my wish is for a wife 30 yearsyounger".

The wife and fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is awish....... The fairy waved her wand and "poof!" - the husbandbecame 92 years old. Morale of the story: Men who are ungratefulbastards should remember that fairies are female.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment